Also in this section...
We now provide details of vacancies in the area. Please be aware that GPEU Southampton do not endorse any of these job advertisements. Please see below for more details. If you have a vacancy and you would like to see it listed here, please email your advert to Inga Janmere
GP required for 2-4 sessions per week . St Peter’s Surgery
We are seeking a GP to join our practice from September 2019 for 3-6 sessions per week . We are happy to consider salaried or locum preferences for the successful applicant and if desirable there would also be the option of becoming a partner. We would also consider job share applications.
St. Peters is a friendly 2 partner practice in east Southampton working to deliver first class primary health care. We are known for having a supportive and welcoming staff team who are hard working but have a good sense of humour. We have a longstanding interest in education and are a training practice and usually have a registrar or F2 doctor in post and have also been involved in medical student training in the past. In addition to Practice Nurse and HCA support our team also includes a full complement of supportive administrative staff and excellent management.
The practice population comprises around 5800 patients. We are part of Southampton CCG and Southampton Primary Care Limited (Federation of local practices) and also a Primary Care Network with 3 other practices. We are computerised (TPP System 1) and work from modern purpose built premises with a pharmacy in the same building
Southampton has a teaching hospital and is a University city with its own airport and good motorway access to the New Forest and historic towns such as Winchester as well as being less than an hour away from London. There is also plenty of opportunity for those who have interests in water / coastal sports such as sailing.
For informal enquiries please telephone Dr Amyn Kadri, Dr Hisham Saba or Debbie Hill (Practice Manager) on 02380 433720.
To apply please send your Curriculum Vitae to Mrs Debbie Hill, Practice Manager, St Peter’s Surgery, 49 Portsmouth Road, Woolston, Southampton SO19 9RL or email Debbie Hill
Salaried GP or Partner – four or six sessions a week- Charlton Hill Surgery, Andover
We are looking to recruit a GP to help us support our growing patient list.
This position is for a 6 sessions a week, preferably working Monday, Wednesday and/or Thursday/Friday although we can be flexible.
Start date: 1st January 2020
- Team consisting of: 8 partners, 1 salaried GP, 1 GP retainer, 4 nurses and a committed reception and administration team
- 13,200 patients, with increasing list (4% pa)
- Purpose build premises
- EMIS Web / DocMan / DXS / QMasters / Lexacom
- CQC rated Good (Nov 2017)
- High QOF achievement
- Personal patient lists
- Fair and organised share of results, prescriptions, other administration
- Workflow Optimisation document handling system (only small amounts of post seen by GP)
- In house MSK Physio service
- Locality wide Proactive Care Nurses (looking after our vulnerable over 75 year olds)
- Training practice
- Regular clinical education meetings
- Regular in-house training and access to TARGET (locality wide training)
- Strong relationships within locality, CCG and Mid Hampshire Healthcare Limited (GP Federation)
- Passionate about providing high quality patient care
- Competitive remuneration package
The possibility of starting as salaried with a view to Partnership is available.
For an informal visit or further queries please email Adrian Wise (see below)
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to Adrian Wise
Closing date: 31/12/2019
Locums needed- Brook House and Raymond Road surgeries
Brook House and Raymond Road Surgeries are an expanding, forward thinking practices located in Southampton, Hampshire.
We are looking for flexible locum cover across both sites.
We would be very happy to receive applications/ CVs from GPs in the early stages of their career as we encourage growth, training and investment in all our staff, but also applications from experienced, enthusiastic and motivated GPs.
You will work in a stable, dynamic and forward thinking organisation with a great team spirit and excellent support from a team of proficient Management and Administration staff across two sites.
The team you will work in will be multi-disciplinary and will boast
- 3 GP Partners
- 4 Salaried GPs
- 1 Nurse Practitioners and 1 Advanced Nurse Practitioner Prescriber
- A strong and well experienced Nursing Team
- GP Training Practice and medical student teaching
- EMIS Web Clinical System
- ‘Good’ CQC rating on both sites in all areas
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Ability to work flexibly and achieve a good work-life-balance
- Great learning and sharing ethos
Sessions available for August:
13/08 AM at Brook House
15/08 AM at Brook House
16/08 AM at Brook + PM at Raymond Road
23/08 PM at Brook House
Sessions available for September:
02/09 PM at Raymond Road
If you would like an informal telephone conversation with please contact Martyna Zaborszczyk on 02380227559 or contact via email .
Salaried GP opportunity - Acorn Health Partnership
If you are looking for a role in a practice which works hard but also plays hard, and is leading the way with exciting new ways of working
then look no further!
- We can be super flexible with ways of working such as annualised hours, term time only contracts.
- We have training doctors and students at all levels making for a dynamic environment.
- We are forging links with the local secondary care teams, this means lots of opportunities for development of our clinicians. We have joint clinics/MDT meetings with the paediatrics and diabetic teams and are looking to expand this with other specialities. We also have a number of our doctors taking part in the link program with Hampshire Hospitals Foundation Trust developing expertise in neurology, gynaecology and diabetes.
- Competitive salaries - £10000 per session for a list holding salaried doctor - we’d consider part time or full time and if you are interested in becoming a Partner
Get in touch to come and meet us and have a chat about how you would fit in to our friendly team: Practice Manager Jane May
Partner Salaried GP position- Gratton Surgery
We are looking for enthusiastic GP(s) who may be interested in a Partnership or Salaried GP position. Come and join us in the beautiful village of Sutton Scotney on the outskirts of Winchester. We pride ourselves on excellent, traditional, patient-centered care delivered by a friendly, democratic and forward-thinking team.
4 - 6 sessions available with a flexible start date.
- 6750 Patients and gently growing
- Rural Dispensing Practice
- One highly regarded Nursing Home
- Currently 5 Partners
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Fantastic Practice Nursing, Reception, Dispensing and Administrative Teams
Great two-site Practice
- Partnership-owned and well-maintained premises
- EMIS Web and Docman
- GMS with high achievement in QOF and Enhanced Services
- 93% Dispensing
- Actively involved with Network, CCG and Mid Hampshire Healthcare
- Popular Training Practice (Registrars, Foundation Doctors, Southampton University Medical Students)
- 6 weeks holiday leave and 1 week Study Leave pro rata
For further information and to arrange an informal visit please contact Mrs Sarah Butt on 01962 760394
Applications: CV and covering letter to Sarah Butt by 30th September 2019
Please state Partner/Salaried and preferred number of sessions