Also in this section...
We now provide details of vacancies in the area. Please be aware that GPEU Southampton do not endorse any of these job advertisements. Please see below for more details. If you have a vacancy and you would like to see it listed here, please email your advert to Inga Janmere
Salaried GP- 5 sessions- Raymond Road and Brook House Surgeries
Raymond Road (SO15 5AL) and Brook House Surgeries (SO16 4NZ) are looking for a Salaried GP to join our expanding team, working 5 sessions per week as follows;
To support you in your role we are able to offer:
- A competitive salary
- Ability to work flexibly and achieve a good work-life-balance
- Nurse Practitioners to support clinics
- A Clinical Manager (Pharmacy Technician)
- A well-established Practice Nurse team
- A supportive team of reception, workflow and medical secretarial staff
Our Surgeries are :
- GP Training Practice and medical student teaching
- EMIS Web Clinical System
- Good CQC rating on both sites in all areas
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Great learning and sharing ethos
As this is a role that could encompass sessions at both Brook House and Raymond Road Surgeries, we have a varied patient population, enabling clinicians to have engagement with a variety of patient groups.
Please contact Martyna Zaborszczyk , the Practice Manager on 02380 227559 for more information and a CV.
THE PORTCHESTER PRACTICE- 4 sessions- Salaried or Retainer GP
An excellent opportunity to join our friendly, relaxed and efficient
We are seeking a 4 session salaried or retained GP, to work over 3 or 4 days. We are a cheerful, supportive team who aim to keep a balance between good clinical care and our lives outside medicine.
Our ideal candidate will be friendly, flexible, enthusiastic and motivated. Most importantly they need to share our commitment and passion for delivering first class primary care, valuing continuity of care in a supportive working environment.
- 9870 patient list in a geographically compact practice area.
- 5 GP Partners, 2 salaried GPs and 1 GP retainer.
- EMIS Web; GP led telephone triage system for same day patient access.
- Established GP training practice including 3 GP trainers.
- A supportive environment for newly qualified and established GPs alike.
- All GPs operate an open-door policy for colleague support.
- Sociable atmosphere. We meet for lunch daily.
- Negotiable start time including around school hours.
- Excellent, experienced and friendly nursing team.
- Strong administration team with workflow optimisation.
- Participation within the local Primary Care Network including access to pharmacists, social prescribers and a home visiting service.
- High QOF achievement.
- Freedom to develop and maintain your own special interests.
- NHS owned Health Centre premises.
- Voted best practice in Fareham and Gosport CCG by NHS GP survey for the last 3 years.