Also in this section...
We now provide details of vacancies in the area. Please be aware that GPEU Southampton do not endorse any of these job advertisements. Please see below for more details. If you have a vacancy and you would like to see it listed here, please email your advert to Inga Janmere
Salaried GP – 4 to 5 Sessions per week- Stokewood Surgery
New position for a list-holding salaried GP due to growing patient population. Sessions required on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays; to include visiting and duty GP cover on a fair share basis. We offer pro-rata 6 weeks annual leave plus one-week study leave; mentor support; and your registered patient list is capped according to BMA recommendation.
More about our Practice:
- Stable workforce of 7 partners and 6 salaried GPs, 2 Advanced Nurse Practitioners, team of practice nurses and healthcare assistants, plus supportive reception and administrative staff members.
- Current list size of 18,300 patients.
- Recently extended main surgery and one branch site.
- CQC Rated Good (August 2020)
- In-house Education programme and mentorship, including programme of clinical, significant event and external speaker meetings – although currently adapted due to pandemic requirements.
- We are a training practice with two registrars and undergraduate students.
- Research active practice, currently participating in several COVID trials.
- PMS contract and extended hours access.
- Member practice of the Winchester Rural South PCN, including access to services provided by additional role clinicians.
- We use EMISweb and linked pathology services.
If you are interested in this post, please contact Deborah Humphries , Practice Manager for more information or to arrange a visit.
Closing date: 30/11/2020