Also in this section...
We now provide details of vacancies in the area. Please be aware that GPEU Southampton do not endorse any of these job advertisements. Please see below for more details. If you have a vacancy and you would like to see it listed here, please email your advert to Inga Janmere
The old Fire Station- GP Partner or Salaried GP- 4 TO 6 sessions
We are a forward thinking, progressive practice, committed to providing the best possible patient care. We are also dedicated to our staff’s health and wellbeing and are proud of our supportive working environment and close knit team.
- Purpose converted Fire Station with garden and lots of character! (rented)
- Well established practice with 9,000 patients
- Individual patient lists for continuity of care
- Currently 4 Partners plus a Salaried GP who pride themselves in supporting each other
- Flexible to encourage GPs own interests
- Commitment to high quality care and supportive of new ideas and ways of working
- Experienced Triage Nurse
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse led chronic disease reviews
- Consistent high QOF Achievers
- CQC, retaining overall rating of ‘Good,’ in 2020
For more information please contact Kathy Walsh , Management Team on 02380 446468,
The Barcroft Practice- Salaried GP- 4 sessions
We have an exciting opportunity for a Salaried GP to come and join our team for 4 sessions a week. The work pattern will involve full days (two sessions per day and may include visits), however for the right candidate there may be some flexibility.
We are a dedicated Teaching Practice and take pride in supporting both Trainee GPs and Medical Students. We have a team of 6 GPs, 2 Salaried GPs, 2 GP Trainees, 4 Practices Nurses, 2 HCAs and other supporting staff.
Start date: 1 October 2021 and offering a competitive salary.
The Barcroft Practice has an 11,100 registered patient list and is situated in the centre of Amesbury, a town known for the prehistoric monument of Stonehenge. We have a dedicated team and take pride in offering the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare.
Please apply by email - Dr Sheyi Pemsel or post your application with your CV and covering letter to Dr Sheyi Pemsel at The Barcroft Practice, Amesbury, Wilts SP4 7DL. Further information and/or informal visits welcomed, please contact Dr Sheyi Pemsel direct on 07834 697099
Gudgeheath Lane Surgery - Salaried GP- 4 - 6 sessions
Our team is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated GP to join us as a Salaried GP for 4/6 sessions a week.
We are a friendly family practice with patient care at heart. We are a cohesive team of GPs, Practice Nurses and a HCA, and the right candidate can really make a difference to the practice environment. We have a very supportive ethos amongst the clinicians and always find the time to discuss clinical concerns over a cup of tea.
The practice is situated on the beautiful Hampshire coast - great for outdoor pursuits including sailing.
We have a list size of 9000 patients, and are a high achieving Practice - 100% QoF for the last few years. We use EMIS Web medical software.
We can offer you:
- Opportunity to develop special interests.
- Excellent team ethos in a supportive environment where everyone’s opinion counts.
- Training Practice
For further information and to arrange informal visits please telephone: Caroline Toone , Practice Manager on 01329 245520 or email
Application letters with accompanying CV can be emailed; or posted to:
Caroline Toone , Practice Manager, Gudgeheath Lane Surgery 187 Gudgeheath Lane Fareham PO15 6QA
The Denmead Practice - GP Partner / Salaried
2 Positions have arisen for enthusiastic, motivated GPs to join our well-established, high achieving practice.
The practice is a Semi rural, dispensing practice situated within the South Downs National Park in Hampshire covering approximately 80 square miles, within easy access to road/rail links and good local schools and colleges.
We are a high earning, forward thinking practice with consistent excellent patient feedback and satisfaction, operating from rented NHS premises. We also operate from a small branch surgery in the village of Hambledon.
• 5-6 Sessions per week – negotiable (for 2 Partners/Salaried GPs)
• CQC rating - Good
• Stable practice - excellent reputation (Portsmouth News GP Practice of The Year 2015 & 2016), consistent positive patient feedback (FFT)
• 9600 patients (Personal Lists)
• EMIS Web computer system
• Part of Havant & Waterlooville (H&W) PCN – Proactive in developing new local services
• Collaborating as H&W PCN with Strawberry & Hayling Island PCNs in the successful rollout of the Covid vaccination programme
• 5 Partners + Nurse Practitioner & excellent Nursing team
• Minimal financial commitment - Rented NHS Premises
We are keen to maintain the Partnership Model and continue to offer good quality, patient focused care, whilst developing our services to accommodate the changes in General Practice and Primary Care.
Throughout Covid this has proved to be invaluable to enable continuity of care to our patients and the smooth operation of our services.
For enquiries and a copy of our Practice Profile please contact Debbie Stimpson, Practice Manager, The Denmead Practice, Hambledon Road, Denmead, Hampshire. PO7 6NR or Debbie Stimpson
Website address: www.Denmeaddoctorssurgery.co.uk